The Manjimup Tigers Football Club has accumulated an extremely proud history since our establishment in 1959.
The result of a merger between the Jardee & Manjimup Fire Brigades from the Warren Football Association, the Manjimup Tigers are now the pinnacle sporting Club in the greater Manjimup area!
The Jardee Football Club commenced around 1910 and carried the colours of green & gold, whilst the Manjimup Firebrigades were blue & white.
The Tigers have been affiliated with the Lower South West Football League since its establishment and sport the black & gold colours.
In the early years of Tigers Football Club, the clubhouse was across the road at what is now known as Collier Park & is utilised by cricket, hockey, soccer & karate.
Tigers Football Club is now the main user of the Rea Park precinct which is a year round community recreation hub housing the Warren District Agricultural Society, the Manjimup Lions Club, the Manjimup Soccer Club and other business events.
The current Tigers clubrooms (pictured below) provided for the players & supporters were built in 1980 with materials sourced locally & built by dedicated volunteers, who some are still around to enjoy what they have provided for the next generations.
We continue to appreciate the work of those volunteers in years gone by & those who currently volunteer their time to provide our juniors and senior players and their families and supporters a club to be a part of & be proud of.
In 1995, Tigers Football Club Juniors & Seniors amalgamated to become the one club – unique in the LSWFL to run under one Committee & Constitution – united as one.
Despite our ageing facilities, commitment from the current and past Committee and members aim to continue to upgrade and provide the optimal facilities to our players and members.
We acknowledge the contribution of the many people who have been involved with Tigers Football Club over the past 58 years and continue to support our club to ensure a united, strong club on & off the field.